Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

Charles Royle and Company are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Full details about our authorisation with the Financial Conduct Authority can be found on the Financial Conduct Authority Register our reference number is 145844.

Taxation and Trust advice is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)

If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint.  We have a complaints procedure that is available on request.  If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us in writing, by telephone or email.

We treat complaints seriously, for your protection if we are unable to settle your complaint, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

Details of the Financial Ombudsman Service including their contact details can be found at